Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anatomy! ... Almost Done?

The class ended without an issue and the appreciation ceremony was lovely. Now we get a week to furiously cram the whole semester's worth of material for our miniboard exam.

But what's this you say? It's Wednesday? As in most of the week is left and I really have only one day left to study before waking up freakishly early to commute in for the exam? Hahaha, surely, you jest.

Holy shit. Denial speaking.

In other painful news, I recently went clicking happy on online shopping sites (it's what I do when I'm in a panic) and I bought myself a torture device! Whee!

Emjoi Soft Caress Electric Hair Remover


So asides from my wallet wincing, I, too, can grimace in pain and commiseration. It's only what I deserve! Truly, the real tests of a woman's strength: childbirth and epilation.

For those of you innocent souls who are unfamiliar with the epilating process, it's pretty simple. Say you have 50 tweezers on steroids moving at a pace I would call a hyperactive blur over your skin, snatching away at your hair and yanking them out by their roots. You're left hairfree, smooth for maybe 6 weeks (or so they advertise), excruciatingly happy. Those tears of pain? Nah, they're tears of joy!

And if you want to try this sucker on your armpits ... do it. It really gives results so you don't end up with a five o'clock shadow half way in your day just as you're lifting up your arms in front of a cute guy or for peace signs in a lovely picture kept for posterity forever and ever. Just be sure to toss back a few shots beforehand - I kid.

Not really. No pain, no gain, right?

BACK TO STUDYING!

(And in case you didn't realize from this and last post, I'm getting nowhere with writing. I'm just as sad as you guys are. Time is too short these days. Sorry! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment