Monday, August 3, 2009

More Through Me Fan Character Pics & Artwork

I realized that I haven't gotten around to posting some more pics and artwork people have sent me ... months ago. I'm so sorry! I feel absolutely horrible. Please don't think I've neglected anyone because "Stupid Maeven plays favorites and hates me". No, I'm just horrible at managing time and responding and updating in a timely manner. I also tend to forget things easily so I have messages lined up in my inbox ... and then they fall off the page because of new emails and then by the time I click back ... it's months later and I realize readers probably forgot they'd ever messaged me in the first place, ouch. I actually just got around to replying to messages from January this morning. Slap me, please.

Anyway, here's a compilation of character pictures sent in by some readers. Some of their messages made me laugh. You guys are awesome.

Angelia suggested: Adel Bradbury - Jessica Michibata

Angelia says "I thought Jessica Michibata would make a good Adeline Bradbury. She's half Japanese, a fourth Italian, and a fourth Spanish. According to Wiki, Jessica's a whopping 5'9 - which, I think, fits Adel since she's tall (especially for an Asian since she's almost as tall as Tristan...). However, I wouldn't really google her since she's a lingerie model. :X

Here's some pics (which are thankfully, with her clothed)."






maria suggested: Adel - Vanessa Hudgens and once again, Tristan - Alex Pettyfer

maria says "The first person that comes to my mind when i think of Adeline is Vanessa Hudgens, shes part everything from chinese to irish and has the whole exotic look going on."



Also: "As Tristan i think Alex Pettyfer is perfect for the role, hes got long blond hair but and green eyes( i know Tristan has blue, but we can overlook that fact because hes gorgeous)"



And! xxPoisened-black-Rosesxx sent me a link a while back to her Deviantart gallery where she has some cute sketches she did of some False Facades and Through Me characters. :) She even took the time to draw out a scene from False Facades and I thought the drawings are absolutely adorable and funny. Check out her gallery here: http://death-on-a-rose.deviantart.com/gallery/. Thanks, Katherine!

I also got some picture suggestions through PMs from some readers, but if you're not aware of this, FP bans links to other sites to avoid spamming and tends to fudge up the link in the message before it gets to me so unfortunately, I haven't been able to get to any websites readers have passed along. If you really want to send me any link, please leave a comment on this blog and I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks again to all the patient readers out there! I'm slowly but surely getting through all the PM responses - I might even be able to run through more individualized review responses soon. Hopefully. When my last exam is over.

Otherwise, writing-wise, I've figured out what I hated about the next TM chapter and am currently reworking the whole thing. I like it much better so far and I hope to have it out soon. Thanks again for sticking with me - you guys are the best!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that guys - Alex Pettyfer - looks just like the lifeguard on the beach I go to now! I mean... he's so alike ! O.O

    Oh, good luck on your exams and cramming. My turn shall come in September. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about austin butler. from ruby and the rockits. but it is a comedy show and tristan is supposed to be serious. but its a suggestion. oh and jessica michibata for adel is perfect. best one so far. vanessa hudgens seems too short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maeven,

    I made a picture of Adel for you. It can be found here (hope the link works):

    http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx288/orangedjuice/?action=view&current=chara.jpg&newest=1

    Best of luck with your future writing, education and whatever else you do endeavours!

    (PS didn't know how to send you the picture, figured here was a safe bet. Sorry if its in the wrong spot)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was just through reading chapter 8 of Through Me and I just can't help but tell you that Adel kinda reminds me of myself. And her relationship with Tristan reminds me of a friend in high school.

    Yeah, well, anyway, I'm gonna keep reading 'coz hell, it brings back alot of memories. Lovin' it.

    Cheers!

    -Alec

    ReplyDelete