Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Semester

Sorry, folks, I'm steadily working on the next chapter for Through Me, but I'm in a state of panic now and writing's been put on the back burner for now - at least until the weekend rolls along.

Gross Anatomy starts tomorrow! Our White Coat Ceremony follows directly after lab which means we have to hit the ground running, change from our scrubs to something more formal and less eau de formaldehyde, and track down any family members who will be showing up.

Plus, it's cold and icy.

And I need to go drop by the lab to see the mentor about time sheets and label makers.

And find my sneakers.

And remember my change of clothes for the ceremony. Including nice heels.

Pick up my syllabus and the rest of my scrubs from a friend.

Pay friend without tearing up as I relinquish a wad of cash.

Read The Dissector by morning to know at least what I'm supposed to be doing.

It's sad when a blog post turns into a To Do list! :(



I wish I had a genie.

No comments:

Post a Comment