Monday, January 5, 2009

Twelfth Day

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

False Facades Chapter 29 and Chapter 30 have been posted! Whew, the story is now reposted in its completion and I hope it has not been a disappointment.

Thank you for reading and reviewing and I hope your winter break was - or is still - enjoyable!

Please, again, respect all writers and try to refrain from plagiarism! It really kills all of your karma points, truly.

I'm working on the next chapter for Through Me and it should be coming out shortly. Hopefully sooner than later.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maeven

    It's wonderful! <3 I loved the story. No disappointment there, and I like the little Will episode after the story has"ended".

    Sammy and Vinnie are way too sweet together! They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too!
    You reposting False Facades is like the best Christmas present I've got, and it's not like I've got any. Poor me.

    ReplyDelete